Company: A Cut Above
The choices we make at The Anthony Galluzzo Corporation
have always set us apart from other architectural millwork
firms. For example:
- 95% of all work awarded to us stays on our own
shop floor, insuring that highest quality standards are
- For the remaining 5%, we use only pre-qualified
specialty vendors and subcontractors.
- Lumber components of every project are milled in
our full-service lumber facility. We manufacture our own
- A Galluzzo principal stays personally involved
at every project stage.
- Modern computer technology supports the personal
touch from start to finish.
- We hire our employees for the long haul –
12 years on average. They know the history. And they share
- We are a member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute
(AWI). Our “QCP Premium Grade” certification
means we follow the highest AWI Quality Standards.
Learn more about us, our history,
our company, and our customers.